It’s Never Too Late for Invisalign Treatment
Are you an adult with crooked teeth? Maybe you never invested in braces as a younger person, and you are now feeling self-conscious over your teeth. You may think it’s too late for you to have braces as an adult, but what about Invisalign treatment? Varallo Orthodontics in Arlington, Massachusetts offers Invisalign treatment to get you closer to the perfect smile!
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign Treatment?
- No one can see the trays because they are clear, so no need to feel self-conscience and hid so smile.
- You can remove the trays for brushing, flossing, and eating meals. This helps keep your trays and mouth clean and healthy.
- The trays are comfortable. Metal brackets and wires leave your teeth feeling sore and raw.
What Is the Invisalign Treatment Process?
- Your orthodontist will take x-rays, impressions, and measurements of your teeth to create customized trays for your teeth.
- After the lab creates your trays, your orthodontist will ensure they fit comfortably.
- You will continually exchange your trays for new ones, slowing correcting your teeth.
- You will visit Varallo Orthodontics every 8-10 weeks for us to check your progress.
Here are some tips for your Invisalign treatment process:
- Wear your trays for the recommended amount of time. It is recommended to wear your aligners 20 hours a day.
- Keep trays clean. Gently brush them.
- Follow your recommended treatment schedule.
- Avoid certain oral habits such as smoking or chewing gum.
Invisalign treatment may be right for you! You don’t need to hide your smile from the world any longer. Call Varallo Orthodontics today to schedule your first consultation and get started on your treatment!