The most common type of treatment at Varallo Orthodontics is metal braces. Dr. Varallo uses the Damon self-ligating braces system to give you a more comfortable experience and shorter treatment times at our offices in Arlington and Burlington.
Arlington & Burlington Self-Ligating Braces
The Damon System is a modern orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages. Unlike traditional treatment, Dr. Varallo uses Damon braces to help you achieve a complete, natural smile.
This innovative braces system offers you more comfort and convenience. The Damon System uses a specialized slide mechanism to hold and adjust the wire, resulting in a quicker, more comfortable alignment process. The shape-memory wires allow teeth to shift faster than the usual treatment.
Damon braces focus on alignment and improving facial esthetics, meaning the need for tooth extraction or palate expander is less common. Because the system does not use metal ties, cleaning your braces and teeth is easier during treatment.
The Damon Difference
- The elastic ligatures in traditional braces create more friction and binding and require more force and frequent adjustments.
- Damon braces have passive self-ligating brackets that allow freedom of movement, giving you amazing results with gentler forces.
- This approach is believed to be biologically the most sensible way to improve tooth position and facial aesthetics.
- Damon braces provide faster results compared to traditional braces.
- The exact time for treatment will vary depending on your case, but on average, braces come off six to seven months earlier!
- Without a doubt, Damon braces offer the best, high-quality results and are a highly preferred option in our Arlington and Burlington offices.
- Lastly, Damon braces significantly reduce your orthodontic appointments because they don’t require frequent visits for adjustments.
Your smile is an important part of your personality—make it shine with Damon self-ligating braces at Varallo Orthodontics! Book an appointment for a free consultation today!